Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Burn his town

Rush Limbaugh. Now, really, is there a bigger c**ksucker walking?

He has claimed that the actor Michael J Fox, who suffers from Parkinson’s, was “putting it on” for the cameras in a recent political broadcast. Fox was – like Christopher Reeve had done before him (wonder if he was putting it on too? He was probably just lazy) – giving his support for stem cell research, the big moral issue for conservative Americans who haven’t quite grasped that they’ve got a hell of a lot more important things to get worked up about.
Beggars belief, frankly.

I’d hobble the fat-faced moron for his butchering of the English language alone:

“I will bigly, hugely admit that I was wrong, and I will apologize to Michael J. Fox, if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act, especially since people are telling me they have seen him this way on other interviews and in other television appearances."

No comments: