Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My theory is correct

This is good:

Ronnie O'Sullivan became the first player to book his place in the last 16 of the Royal London Watches Grand Prix in Aberdeen on Monday.

This is better:

Ex-world champ Ken Doherty, defending champion John Higgins, Ian McCulloch and Neil Robertson also made it into the knockout stages.

But this? Well…this makes me all warm inside:


But seven-times world champion Stephen Hendry is threatened with an early exit after losing 3-0 to Matthew Stevens - his second defeat in three matches.
The Scot said: "They're the worst tables I've ever played on. It's verging on unplayable out there. It's very difficult to play snooker on.
"It's verging on a farce. I've got to stop myself going into a rant because I'll probably get disciplined (by World Snooker) for this."

No comments: