Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Teenage Kicks

This is from the local paper in Hendon, pointed out to me by my good friend who has the misfortune to live slightly closer to that part of town than me (lest we forget, I live in the part of town recently voted ‘The Worst Place to Live in Britain’):

"A 14-year-old girl from Colindale has appeared in court charged with conspiring to supply firearms, including a sub-machine gun capable of firing 1,000 rounds per minute. She was joined by three other suspects, including a 16-year-old boy, also from Colindale.
The 16-year-old boy, who also cannot be named because of his age, was charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life; possession of crack cocaine and cannabis, and possession of five CS sprays."


Unless I’ve misread this and these delightful kiddies are actually characters from Grand Theft Auto, I’d say that’s quite a Friday night they had planned.

No comments: