Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Marvellous, marvellous stuff.*

Sometimes, just sometimes, worlds collide in ways that make me extremely happy:

ROCKER Courtney Love claims Prince Andrew turned up at her Hollywood home to "look for chicks". Love said the Duke of York arrived unannounced with a bodyguard. "He'd come to Hollywood to look for chicks," she said. "I don't know what he expected at my house."

Splendid. Even more bizarrely:

A spokesman for the Prince admitted he had visited the home - but it was "nonsense" he went there looking for girls.

I see. And what exactly, I wonder, did the spokesman say that Prince Andrew was doing at one in the morning at the LA home of a smack-addled rock musician? Looking for directions?

If anyone can bring down the monarchy, Courtney can. Cue “I am Prince Philip’s lovechild” revelations.


*courtesy of one eagle-eyed Courtney fan, Ms A. Gregson.

No comments: