Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

She doesn’t know why people hate her

Jake Shears says…
"I found Heather Mills to have her nose really stuck up in the air. I met her once with Sir Paul and, honestly, she didn't give me the time of day. You'd expect someone to be a little gracious or just pleasant when you meet them for the first time, but Heather was nothing like that. Then someone must have told her who I was and suddenly it was a completely different situation. She couldn't have been more charming. But by then my mind was made up."

The Mirror newspaper…
reports on Heather's annoyance when the wheelchair she'd booked at Gatwick Airport turned out to be... a wheelchair, rather than a swish electric buggy.
"Have you got it in for me?" she reportedly told staff. "This is vile! Why are you doing this to me? Don't you know I have only one leg? Why are you treating me like this?"

No comments: