Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"I don't know who by but they are high-up people"

'Disgraced Celebrity Big Brother star Jade Goody is to tour India in attempt to rehabilitate her public image. She revealed her plan for a trip to India in an effort to build race relations during a television interview.
She also spoke about how she had endured attacks on her home since she invoked widespread public condemnation after she was accused of racist bullying towards Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty.
She told channel Five's The Wright Stuff: "I'm thinking about going over there
because I've been invited over there. I don't know who by but they are high-up people."'


Sorry, what? Are you telling me that a team of the most experienced media marketing minds in the business are working overtime to rescue the career of this, their most sorry-arsed, manky-feathered golden goose, and a race relations ‘trip to India’ is the best they can come up with?

Deary me.

No comments: