Anna Nicole Smith's official reason for death: drugs overdose. No surprises there. A little more startling, however, is the revelation of what the woman was supposedly taking as 'pain' relief:
"Broward County's chief medical examiner Dr Joshua Perper said Anna died of "combined drug intoxication" with the sleeping medication chloral hydrate as the major factor.
Anna was taking a lengthy list of other medications, including methadone for pain, he said, and a form of 'longevity' drug, often used by celebrities to make them look younger."
She must have had one HELL of a headache.