Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Girl Power

"She's gorgeous. She has taken the best bits of both of us. He will always be a part of my life. I will always love him. I couldn't hate Eddie. We had a dream life."

Yes.... I'm all for Melanie Brown maintaining her dignity after the ever-chivalrous Eddie Murphy publicly humiliated her in the cruellest way possible while she was pregnant with his child... but, "I will always love him"?? REALLY, Melanie? You sure?

Allow me to remind you....

Shortly after she and Murphy split at the end of last year, a TV interviewer asked the Hollywood actor if he was excited that Brown was pregnant.
"Now you're being presumptuous because we're not together any more," he replied.
"And I don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."

No comments: